- Activate the Navigator’s Layout Book.
- Double-click on the A.01 Pavilion Layout.
- Switch to the Navigator View Map. Select the 0. Ground Floor from the Floor Plans folder, right-click and activate the Place on Layout command.
- Move the cursor to the Layout area and click on it to place the selected view.
- Select the placed drawing, click on its edge and modify the drawing frame by using the Pet Palette. Right-click, activate the Move > Drag command, and move the drawing to the upper-right corner.
- Deselect the drawing.
- If you don’t want to place the drawings one by one, click the top-left button in the Pop-Up Navigator and select the Show Organizer command.
- Choose the View Map on the left side of the Organizer and the Layout Book on the right side.
- Select all Elevations in the View Map and drag them into the A.01 Pavilion Layout.
- Place the other drawings (Sections and Rendering) onto the Layout and close the Organizer palette. Arrange the drawings into the correct positions.
- To help align the drawings to each other, you can snap the cursor to model elements. For example, you can place a section drawing below an elevation drawing, select the first one, activate the Move (CTRL/CMD + D) command, and align it by element nodes.